Workshop Cyber Incident Planning & Response
|Target Audience||Information Security Professionals
CIO’s, CISO, IT Manager, Security Officer, Security Architects and Engineers – all who are interested in Incident Response (not technical)
|CPE Credits||Earn 7.25 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) for attending this SIGS Workshop. Please request a confirmation.|
|Location||Hilton Zurich Airport Hotel
There are a lot of free park lots available.
|Date of Event||13th of September 2017|
|9:00 am – 5:00 pm||Workshop incl. joint lunch|
|5:00 – open end||Apéro Riche & Networking
Amar Singh will be onsite for Q&A
This vendor-independent workshop provides you:
The recent wannacry ransomware attack not only affected computers and billboards but actually impacted human life on a mass scale as hundreds of operations had to be delayed or cancelled.
Organisations continue to suffer from external and internal attacks yet Cyber Incident Management is an afterthought in most companies.
Is your organisation prepared to respond to a data breach?
- Is your organisation ready to deal with regulators after a data breach?
- Are you able to comply with GDPR breach notification requirements?
- Are you able to measure your organisations breach readiness?
This course will enable you to prepare a defined and managed approach when responding to a data breach or attack of an information asset. The content is intended for senior management and business executives who wish to gain a better understanding of incident response or are responsible for helping organizations plan and prepare for potential cyber threats and effectively deal with actual cyber-attacks. This is not a technical course therefore there are no prerequisites.
This training is available as a one day public course or a two day internal workshop.
Delegates will learn and understand:
- The latest techniques and insight on incident response
- Threat Intelligence led testing and response framework adopted by leading governments and institutions
- Deep dive into Cyber Kill Chain and design an early warning system to lower discovery time from months to days
- Create actionable plans & checklists
- Understand, define and baseline “Normal” within your organisation
- Stop up to 90% of all cyber attackers in their tracks and before they breach your critical data
- Design and implement a response framework and build an effective cyber response team
- Secrets of managing TV reporters and media journalists
- The “golden hour” and why it’s critical to managing an incident
- Analyse recent attacks and learn how these attacks avoided detection
- Learn about security incident orchestration and how it can help reduce your time to respond and reduce human error
- Learn how to automate critical incident response tasks to increase employee efficiency
- Learn how to run effective table top exercises with management and your technical teams
- Learn how to assess your organisations breach readiness
Further information you can find here
Workshop Participant Fee
Fr. 850.— (including workshop material, lunch, beverages and apéro riche afterwards)
Special: money back guarantee if you are not really satisfied with this workshop
Cancellations of registration are free of charge until 30 days before. Cancellations received beyond this point will incur 100% of the admission fee. You will get an invoice for the respective amount. In any case, however, a delegate may be sent at no additional costs.