This vendor-independent workshop provides you
Can your business swiftly discover and then recover from a cyber attack? Most companies are unable to discover cyber criminals for an average of 200 days and many enterprises fall short after they discover their confidential and sensitive data has been breached.
To survive as a business you must be able to lower your time to discovery and time to respond. Furthermore, the tactical and strategic planning required to deal with complex and dynamic cyber threat actors requires a different and efficient mind set.
- The “golden hour” and why it’s critical to managing an incident
- Effective incident planning & response strategies to tackle all types of simple and complex cyber attacks
- Strategies to design an early warning system to lower discovery time from months to days and actionable strategies, response plans & checklists to use today
- Understand how to define and baseline “Normal” within your organisation
- Understand the business context on the technologies that underpin cyber incident response
- Stop up to 90% of cyber attackers in their tracks
- Strategies and guidance on how to build an effective cyber response team
- Threat Intelligence for executives and how you can use it to defend your business
Workshop Participant Fee
Fr. 850.— (including lunch, beverages and aperitif afterwards)
Cancellations of registration are free of charge until 30 days before. Cancellations received beyond this point will incur 100% of the admission fee. You will get an invoice for the respective amount. In any case, however, a delegate may be sent at no additional costs.